- Updated Questions for January 2020
- 12 Practice Exams (6 Literacy & 6 Numeracy Tests)
- Online practice tests for the Literacy and Numeracy test for Initial Teacher Education Students (LANTITE)
- Designed and written by teachers
- Most realistic practice tests available
- Fully worked answers and explanations included
- Our practice tests conform to the ACER LANTITE test format with the same components, number of questions, time limits and pass marks
- Get instant access – no waiting
- Practice tests are mobile compatible – study when and where it suits you
- Repeat all the components as often as you like
- Access for 12 months
Price includes GST.
Our Literacy and Numeracy practice tests for Initial Teacher Education Students (LANTITE) will give you the practice and experience you need. Our set of 12 full length and complete practice tests will give you the experience and techniques to help you pass the test first time.
We have designed our LANTITE practice tests to be aligned specifically with the new ACER format.
You will benefit from our practice tests as they include worked answers and explanations so that rapid & thorough progress is made
Your individual test results are broken into areas of study. They are then presented at the end of each component and reflect your personal performance. Your personal results are very important so you can identify your strengths and focus on improving your weaknesses.
Why choose our Practice Exams?
- Designed to reflect the ACER Literacy and Numeracy (LANTITE) format
- You get plenty of practice with 12 full length practice tests, (6 Literacy & 6 Numeracy practice exams).
- Repeat the questions or components as many times as you like
- Worked answers and explanations included – Learn from your previous mistakes
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams on your computer or tablet anywhere you have internet access
- Freedom to study where and when it suits you
- Instant online access
- You can review your previous practice test results to ensure you stay on track
- Do the practice exams (or each component) at your own pace
- Access for 12 months
Benefits of our Practice Exams:
- Increase confidence & your chances of passing the test first time
- Increase your speed
- Improve your exam timing
- Pinpoint areas that you need to improve
- Improve exam technique and proficiency
The Literacy and Numeracy Practice Tests for Initial Teacher Education Students includes 12 complete exams, with each exam comprising of the following:
|Component||Assessment Type||Number of Questions||Time limit||Passmark|
|Literacy||Multiple Choice and typed entry||65||2 hours||70%|
|Numeracy||Multiple choice and Numeric entry||65||2 hours||70%|
Fully Worked Solutions To All Questions