Primary / Secondary / VCE Tutoring
At our tuition centre in Knoxfield (South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne), we help every student to achieve their best. Whether a student requires tutoring because they are struggling at school or because they want to obtain exceptional results we can assist.
Our expert tutors devise individual programs based on the student’s strengths and weaknesses, therefore catering for exactly what the student needs. Each program consists of teaching activities, homework and ongoing assessment to ensure the student is progressing. We follow the school curriculum ensuring that students have a solid foundation from which to build knowledge and skills. Not only do our students see improved grades but also increased confidence.
Benefits of our tutoring
- Strive for Excellence Tutoring (formerly Ringwood Coaching College) was established in 1965. Over the last nearly 50 years we have earned a strong reputation of being skilled, experienced and dedicated leader in the field of tutoring
- We provide individual tutoring for enhanced student learning
- Our highly qualified tutors are expert in their subjects and hold proven teaching track records
- Parents can receive personalized feedback at the end of each session by speaking directly to their child’s tutor. This keeps parents up-to-date on their child’s progress.
- We tutor students from primary level all the way up to VCE
- Extensive collection of resources available for student use, including up-to-date books, computer programs and VCE practice exams
- We have computers with internet access available for research, homework and projects
- VCE students can utilise our quiet study rooms at the centre
- Tutoring at our centre in Knoxfield for students in surrounding suburbs such as Ferntree Gully, Lysterfield, Mulgrave, Wheelers Hill, Wantirna, Belgrave, Rowville, Glen Waverley, Ringwood, Monash and the South Eastern suburbs.
If you would like to find out more about our services or would like to make a booking for tutoring, please contact us.