Designed specifically for the John Monash Science School, our online practice exams have been designed to give your child realistic exposure to the format, types of questions, number of questions and time limits as in the real exam, increasing the chances of successful selection.
The 6 full length practice tests have been written by qualified Science teachers and align with the precise format of the John Monash entrance exam.
The Practice Exams are immediately available on line and include fully worked answers and explanations making them an invaluable learning tool. The Science Writing & Communication essay tasks can be uploaded for correction and feedback by our experienced markers. This essay marking service is unique to Strive for Excellence Tutoring and is not provided by any other company.
Price includes GST.
Our John Monash Science School Practice Tests are designed to give your child realistic exam experience. Exam experience assists students to understand the types of questions, difficulty of questions, and time limits of the real exam. Students who have completed practice tests perform much better on the day.
Why choose our Practice Tests:
- 6 full length practice tests to give you very thorough practice.
- Comprises of over 850 questions.
- Instant access so you can get started straight away.
- Fully worked answers and explanations – learn from your previous mistakes and perform better
- Written by qualified science teachers with experience in select entry testing. So you know you are getting high quality practice exams.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams anywhere with internet access.
- Freedom to study where and when you like.
- Your essays (handwritten or typed) are marked and given personalised feedback by our experienced markers – a service no other company provides.
- Conforms to the John Monash Science School exam format.
- Keep track of your progress and scores you have achieved.
- Access for 1 full year – you can repeat the tests as many times as you like for practice.
Bonus Material included:
- Writing Task Guide – Students learn how to write a great writing task for their exam.
- Sample Science Essay – Brings together all the elements from the writing task guide so you know what a compelling writing task looks like.
- Numerical Reasoning Guide – Your child will learn common types of reasoning questions and patterns so they can do these questions quicker and more accurately.
The bonus material is very beneficial to students to assist them in refining their techniques and approach to certain questions.
The John Monash practice tests includes 6 complete exams. Each test consists of:
- Maths (60 questions)
- Numerical Reasoning (40 questions)
- Science Reasoning (40 questions)
- Science Writing task
- Science Communication task
Since opening in 2010, the John Monash Science School has been extremely popular with students who have a keen interest in the sciences. The John Monash Science Sschool can open many doors for students who would like to pursue a career in the field of science. Of course, with any high calibre school, places are limited and competition fierce. Let our practice exams help you to be selected.