Year 10 Entry John Monash Science School Practice Exams – 3 Tests
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
- 3 full length online John Monash Science School practice tests for year 10 entry
- Designed for students who will sit the test in year 9 for year 10 entry
- Designed and written by teachers
- Fully worked answers and explanations included
- Upload your science essays to be corrected by our markers
- Most realistic practice tests available
- Get instant access – no waiting
- Access for 1 full year
- Price includes GST.
Practice Exam Features
What you'll learn
The Practice Exams for the John Monash Science School have been written by our Science teacher to allow students to properly prepare and practice for the entrance exam. Students will become accustomed to the different types of questions, difficulty of questions, exam time limits, etc.
Why choose our Practice Tests:
- 3 full length practice tests give your child plenty of practice.
- Contains over 420 questions
- Instant online access so you can get started straight away
- Exam components can be repeated as often as you like for practice.
- Fully worked answers and explanations so you can learn from your mistakes.
- Written by experienced science teachers so you know you are getting quality practice exams.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams anywhere you have internet access.
- Freedom to study when and where it suits you.
- Writing tasks (handwritten or typed) can be uploaded to be corrected and feedback given by our markers.
- All components conform to the John Monash Science School exam format.
- Keep track of your progress and scores you have achieved.
- Access for 1 full years to give your child plenty of time to advance their skills.
Bonus Material included:
- Writing Task Guide – Know how to write a great piece of science writing.
- Sample Science Essay – See the elements come together from the writing task guide to form a compelling science essay.
- Numerical Reasoning Guide – Learn common reasoning questions types used and how to solve them quickly.
To further assist students with the preparation of the entrance exam, we have also included bonus materials listed above. This will assist students to better understand the essay writing process and the approach to certain Numerical Reasoning problems.
We have also included a sample Science Writing piece to allow students to greater understand the style of writing, expected quality & general science knowledge to be shown.
The John Monash practice tests includes 3 complete exams. Each test consists of:
- Maths (60 questions)
- Numerical Reasoning (40 questions)
- Science Reasoning (40 questions)
- Science Writing task
- Science Communication task
Since opening in 2010, the John Monash Science School has been extremely popular with students who have a keen interest in the sciences. The John Monash science school can open many doors for students who would like to pursue a career in the field of science.
Over the last few years, we have seen competition for entry increase dramatically as the school’s reputation has steadily increased. Our Practice Exams can give your child the advantage they need to secure a place at the John Monash Science School.