Our ASET Practice tests have been designed by our teachers to give your child the best preparation possible. The ASET tests are used for Year 7 Selective Entry students in many Western Australian schools.
Included are 3 full length practice exams with fully worked answers. This will allow your child to become very familiar with the exam format, components, number of questions, question difficulty, timing, and more.
Writing tasks that your child completes can be uploaded to be corrected by our markers. Our markers will give you feedback and constructive comments on how the writing tasks can be improved.
Price includes GST.
Many selective entry Western Australian schools use the ASET (Academic Selective Entrance Test) to select students for entrance into Year 7. Gaining a place for these classes is extremely competitive and your child will need every advantage to achieve selection.
Our ASET practice exams have been specifically designed for students taking the ASET entrance test for the following schools:
- Comet Bay College
- Duncraig Senior High School
- Governer Stirling Senior High School
- Kelmscott senior High School
- Melville Senior High School
- Perth Modern School
- Shenton College
- Willetton Senior High School
- Online (country applicants only)
The ASET test will account for 80% of a student’s entrance score. This is why it is so important to give your child ASET practice exams so they become familiar with the format and questions. Our ASET Practice exams give your child the best and most accurate preparation as our ASET practice exams have the same components, time limits, number of questions, difficulty and more.
You receive access to 3 full length and complete ASET practice Exams. Each practice exam contains the following components:
- Quantitative Reasoning (35 questions)
- Abstract Reasoning (35 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (35 questions)
- Communicating Ideas in Writing Prompts (25 minutes per task)
Why choose our practice exams:
- 3 full length practice tests so your child will have plenty of practice.
- Comprises of 315 questions and 6 essay prompts in total.
- You receive high quality and accurate practice tests as they are written by qualified teachers with experience in selecting and teaching gifted and talented students.
- Fully worked answers and explanations – your child learns from their previous mistakes
- Your child receives personalised marking & feedback for their uploaded essays (handwritten and typed) – a service no other company provides.
- Conforms to the ASET test format.
- Monitor your child’s progress and easily see all their past scores.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams whenever there is internet access.
- Freedom to study when and where it suits you.
- All components included as in the real exam.
- Receive instant online access to your practice exams.
- Access your exams for 1 full year with exams being able to be repeated as often as you like.
Bonus material included:
- Essay writing guide – Your child learns how to write a great essay and how it should be structured.
- Sample Creative essay – Will give you child insight into what makes a great creative essay.
- Interview Preparation – Learn how your child can make a lasting impression at their interview
All of our practice exams contain fully worked answers and explanations to allow you and your child to focus on precise areas for improvement and understand how the answers were derived. This process allows your child to fill the gaps in their knowledge and improve their performance each time they use our practice exams.
We continuously updated and refine our practice tests to offer you the most realistic exam experience possible.