Applying for a School Scholarship or entry into an Accelerated Program is a daunting and competitive process. However, having an understanding of the process will help parents to best prepare their child, increasing their chances of success. “A Complete Guide to School Scholarships” is designed to give parents this in depth understanding. The book includes:
- Important issues to consider when choosing a school.
- An overview of the main test types, giving advice on how to best prepare.
- An explanation of how tests are marked and what results mean for your child
- How the 5% rule applies to your child
- Sample Application Letters and Folios
- Invaluable advice on interview preparation including questions and sample answers