Verbal Reasoning is a very common component seen on most selective school, scholarship and vocational exams such as the Victoria Police and PSO entrance exams.
Created by our qualified teachers, the Verbal Reasoning Course is designed to give you the competitive advantage over the other candidates. The course has 7 main lessons with over 14 practice tests so you can assess your new skills. The Verbal Reasoning practice tests at the end of each section come with fully worked answers.
The Verbal Reasoning course is delivered online and is instantly available for you to start using after purchase.
Verbal Reasoning is a component of most selective entry, scholarship and vocational exams in schools and workplaces. With such fierce competition, our Verbal Reasoning course will give you the advantage you need for that school or job placement.
This is where our Verbal Reasoning course will give you the practice, knowledge and tools you need to allow you to become highly proficient. The Verbal Reasoning course will allow you to achieve your best on the day and help you stand out from the other competing candidates.
The quizzes allow you to practice your new skills at the end of each section.
- Word Pairs
- Artificial Language
- Worded Logic
- Detailed explanations
- Quizzes at the end of each section so you can test your learning
Why choose our Practice Exams?
- Written by qualified teachers
- Worked answers and explanations included
- Components can be repeated as often as you like
- Instant online access
- Mobile compatible – do the course on your computer, tablet or anywhere you have internet access
- Freedom to study when and where you want
- You can review your past results for each quiz to ensure your learning is on track.
- Do the course (or each component) at your own pace
- Access to the Verbal Reasoning course is for 1 full year
Benefits of our course:
- Increase your confidence and ability in Verbal Reasoning
- Gain the competitive advantage over other competing candidates
- Increase speed proficiency
- Pinpoint areas that need improvement