The NSW Selective Entry Practice Tests (Year 7 entry) are especially designed by our registered teachers to give your child the most realistic exam experience. With 3 full length practice exams included, this gives them plenty of practice to refine their skills and techniques.
You and your child will also receive personalised feedback from our english markers for uploaded essay tasks. This is an included service no other organisation offers.
To assist your child further with their preparation, fully worked answers and explanations are included so you can understand how answers are derived.
Price includes GST.
If your child will be sitting a NSW selective school test, preparation is crucial to ensure they achieve the best score possible and be selected.
The best way for your child to prepare for a selective entry test is to do practice tests. Our practice tests have been specifically designed by registered teachers to be the most realistic NSW selective entry practice exams available. This means on exam day, your child will already be very familiar with the exam components, number of questions, time limits, difficulty of questions, types of questions, speed at which they must work, and more.
Why choose our practice exams:
- 3 full length practice tests for your child to get plenty of practice.
- Comprises of over 435 questions.
- You receive high quality and accurate practice tests as they are written by qualified teachers with experience in selecting and teaching gifted and talented students.
- Fully worked answers and explanations – your child learns from their previous mistakes
- Your child receives personalised marking & feedback for their uploaded essays (handwritten and typed) – a service no other company provides.
- Conforms to the Acer test format.
- Monitor your child’s progress and easily see all their past scores.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams whenever there is internet access.
- Freedom to study when and where it suits you.
- All components included as in the real exam.
- Receive instant access to your exams.
- Access your exams for 1 full year with exams being able to be repeated as often as you like.
Bonus material included:
- Comprehensive essay writing guide – Your child learns how to write a great essay and how it should be structured.
- Sample Creative & Analytical Essays – Great example of a creative and analytical essay so your child knows what excellent essays look like and how they are structured.
All of our practice exams contain worked answers and explanations to allow you and your child to pinpoint areas for improvement and understand how the answers were derived. This process allows for your child to strengthen their weaknesses and improve their performance each time they use our practice exams.
We continuously updated and refine our practice tests to offer you the most realistic exam experience possible.
The NSW Selective Entry practice exams include 3 full length exams, providing valuable practice. Each practice exam comprises of the following:
- General Ability (60 questions)
- Reading (45 questions)
- Maths (40 questions)
- Creative Essay Writing (20 minutes per piece)
- Analytical Essay Writing (20 minutes per piece)