Our NSW Police practice exams have been designed specifically for the new computer-based ACER format which was adopted at the beginning of 2016 and are the most realistic practice exams available.
You have access to 3 full length practice exams. The components can be repeated as often as you like to refine your skills, exam technique & timing in order for successful selection.
You will benefit from our practice exams as they include worked answers and explanations so that rapid & thorough progress is made. The Extended Writing task and Summary Writing tasks can be uploaded for personalised correction and feedback from our experienced markers.
Price includes GST
Our NSW Police practice exams will give your new career the head start it deserves. Our package of 3 complete practice exams will give you the experience and technique to gain the advantage over the other candidates.
Not only do we want you to pass the Police entrance exam first time, but we also want you to score higher than other candidates. With this in mind our practice exams have been developed to be the most realistic available. They allow you to experience the types of questions, difficulty, time limits, expected pass marks and format that would be experienced in the real exam. All this results in increased confidence and performance on the day of the real exam.
Why choose our Practice Exams?
- Updated to reflect the new NSW Police – ACER 2016 computer based format. E-books and downloadable PDF’s won’t give you this realism.
- You get plenty of practice with 3 full length practice exams with all 5 components. Repeat the questions as many times as you like
- Worked answers and explanations included – Learn from your previous mistakes
- Extended and Summary Writing tasks can be uploaded for personalised correction by our qualified markers, which other companies can’t offer
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams on your computer or tablet anywhere you have internet access
- Freedom to study where and when it suits you
- Instant online access
- You can review your previous practice test results to ensure you stay on track
- Do the practice exams (or each component) at your own pace
- Access for 1 full year which give you plenty of time to practice
Benefits of our Practice Exams:
- Increase confidence & your chances of passing the test first time
- Gain the competitive advantage over other candidates
- Have an expert give you valuable personalised feedback
- Increase your speed
- Improve your exam timing
- Pinpoint areas that you need to improve
- Improve exam technique and proficiency
Our Police Practice Exams are the ideal exercise before undertaking the real exam. As on the real exam, components include literacy skills, summary and extended writing, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning. The time limits, number of questions and exam format are also consistent with the NSW Police Entrance Exam. Worked answers are included so you will understand how the answer was worked out. The summary writing, extended writing can be easily uploaded for personalised marking by our qualified and experienced markers.
The NSW Police Practice Exam package includes 3 complete and full length exams, with each exam comprising of:
|Test Component||Assessment Type||Number of Questions||Time Allowed||Passmark|
|Literacy Skills||Online Response||30 questions||45 min||Score of 111 or 66%|
|Summary Writing||Written Notes||1 Task||20 min||14/20|
|Extended Writing||Written Essay||1 Task||45 min||14/20|
|Verbal Reasoning||Online Multiple Choice||34||15 min||15/34|
|Abstract Reasoning||Online Multiple Choice||45||20 min||32/45|