Our NSW Opportunity Class Placement practice exams are available for instant access and contain 3 full length practice exams. Worked answers are included so your child knows how and why an answer is correct.
Designed by our teachers to specifically align with the official placement exams, they have the same number of questions, time limits, format and difficulty level as the real exam. This experience gives your child the advantage over other students taking the same test.
Price includes GST
Within NSW there are 75 primary schools that offer oppportunity class placements. Students who are successful in their application, attend these classes on a full-time basis in years 5 & 6. If your child is intending to undertake this placement exam, give them the advantage they need.
Our NSW Opportunity Class placement practice exams have been designed to give Grade 4 students experience with this particular type of exam. This experience gives them a great advantage over other students.
Why choose our Practice Tests?
- 3 full length practice tests
- Instant online access
- Access for 1 year
- Fully worked answers
- Written by experienced teachers
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams anywhere with internet access
- Freedom to study when and where it suits you
- All components included as in the real exam
- Specifically designed for the NSW Opportunity class exam
- Keep track of your progress and scores you have achieved
The NSW Opportunity Class placement test format is as follows:
- Part 1: 35 questions in 30 minutes in English, Maths & general ability
- Part 2: 35 questions in 30 minutes in English, Maths & general ability
Over the last few years, we have seen competition increase for Opportunity Class placements. Practice tests give you child the upper hand as they become very experienced with the test format, difficulty of questions, type of questions and test timing.