- 6 full length online practice tests for Year 11 Selective Entry
- Designed and written by teachers
- Most realistic practice tests available
- Fully worked answers and explanations included
- Designed specifically for the John Monash entrance exam
- Upload your essays to be marked with personalised feedback given by our experience English markers
- Our practice tests conform to the John Monash test format with the same components, number of questions, time limits
- Get instant access – no waiting
- Practice tests are mobile compatible – study when and where it suits you
- Repeat all the components as often as you like
- Access for 1 full year
Price includes GST.
Our John Monash Science School Practice Tests for year 11 entry are designed to give your child realistic exam experience. Exam experience assists students to understand the types of questions, difficulty of questions, and time limits of the real exam. Students who have completed practice tests perform much better on the day.
Why choose our Practice Tests:
- 6 full length practice tests to give you very thorough practice.
- Comprises of over 850 questions.
- Instant access so you can get started straight away.
- Fully worked answers and explanations – learn from your previous mistakes and perform better
- Written by qualified science teachers with experience in select entry testing. So you know you are getting high quality practice exams.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams anywhere with internet access.
- Freedom to study where and when you like.
- Your essays (handwritten or typed) are marked and given personalised feedback by our experienced markers – a service no other company provides.
- Conforms to the John Monash Science School exam format.
- Keep track of your progress and scores you have achieved.
- Access for 1 full year – you can repeat the tests as many times as you like for practice.
Bonus Material included:
- Writing Task Guide – Students learn how to write a great writing task for their exam.
- Sample Science Essay – Brings together all the elements from the writing task guide so you know what a compelling writing task looks like.
- Numerical Reasoning Guide – Your child will learn common types of reasoning questions and patterns so they can do these questions quicker and more accurately.
The bonus material is very beneficial to students to assist them in refining their techniques and approach to certain questions.
The John Monash practice tests includes 6 complete exams. Each test consists of:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Science Reasoning
- Science Writing task
- Science Communication task
Since opening in 2010, the John Monash Science School has been extremely popular with students who have a keen interest in the sciences. The John Monash Science School can open many doors for students who would like to pursue a career in the field of science. Of course, with any high calibre school, places are limited and competition fierce. Let our practice exams help you to be selected.