Designed specifically for Grade 5 & 6 entry , our Scholarship practice exams are invaluable in preparing your child for their exam. Includes six complete exams made up of Maths, English Comprehension, Verbal and Numerical Reasoning and Writing Tasks.
Written by experienced teachers, our online practice exams conform to the EduTest and ACER exam formats. All exams have fully worked answers and explanations and essay tasks can be uploaded for personalised marking and feedback by our experienced and qualified markers.
Price includes GST.
Most primary school students have not yet had exposure to exam situations and therefore do not perform at their best during their scholarship or selective school exam. If your child intends to undertake a scholarship exam in primary school, our Scholarship & Selective School practice tests will give them the necessary experience to achieve their full potential on the day.
Why choose our practice exams:
- 6 full length practice tests for your child to get plenty of practice.
- Comprises of 942 questions.
- High quality and accurate practice tests as they are written by qualified teachers with experience in selecting and teaching gifted and talented students.
- You receive instant access as our practice exams are done online. This also allows for instant results after your child takes a test.
- Fully worked answers and explanations – your child learns from their previous mistakes
- Your child receives personalised marking & feedback for their uploaded essays (handwritten and typed) – a service no other company provides.
- Conforms to EduTest and ACER test formats.
- Monitor your child’s progress and easily see all their past scores.
- Mobile compatible – do your practice exams whenever there is internet access.
- Freedom to study when and where it suits you.
- All components included as in the real exam.
- Access for 1 full year with exams being able to be repeated as often as you like.
Bonus material included:
- Comprehensive essay writing guide – Your child learns how to write a compelling essay and how it should be structured.
- Sample Creative Essay – Great example so your child knows what a great essay looks like and how it is structured.
- Sample Persuasive Essay – Your child can see what makes a great persuasive essay
- Numerical Reasoning Guide – Your child understands how to solve common types of questions found on reasoning.
Our practice tests have been updated and refined over the years to offer realistic exam experience. Worked answers are included to allow students to pinpoint areas for improvement and understand how the answers were derived.
They have been specifically written for students looking for entry into Grade 5 or 6 of their chosen school in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Tasmania.
All of our practice exams conform to the EduTest, ACER & Academic Assessment Services (formerly Robert Allwell & associates) formats which are used in Australia.
The Year 5 & 6 Entry Scholarship practice exams include six full length exams, providing valuable practice. Each practice exam comprises of the following:
- Maths (40 questions)
- English Comprehension (40 questions)
- Creative Essay Writing
- Analytical Essay Writing
- Numerical Reasoning (35 questions)
- Verbal Reasoning (40 questions)